Bring the Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre and its experts right into your classroom by booking one of these fantabulous online sessions.
Your session leader will connect you directly to the Museum through a mix of pre-recorded films in and around our galleries, live presentation and pre-delivered activities for your class to do with us.
You don’t need to be a Wonka tech wizard to enjoy this experience with your class! We will guide you through the process to make setting up your session as straightforward as possible.
Sessions are available on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays during Buckinghamshire term-time. Contact us for further details on timing and availability.
Included in the cost of a Livestream session are:
- all learning materials needed in a downloadable Resource Pack
- a downloadable pre and post session Activities Pack
- a downloadable Roald Dahl FAQ poster
- a 20 minute tech test on a day prior to your session to test your tech and discuss any logistics for the day
- 10 minutes of set up time just ahead of your session start time to help avoid delays in beginning your session
Buckinghamshire schools! You are eligible for a 25% discount on Livestream Learning sessions.
Around with words
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest updates!