When you buy a standard admission ticket from the Museum, you can use it to re-visit for a whole year!
Please read these guidelines to ensure you can use your ticket when you return.
- We advise that you book in advance to re-use your ticket.
- Book your tickets online by selecting the ‘Annual Return Visit’ option, or by calling 01494 892192 (Mon to Fri). You will be asked for your original booking confirmation number to complete the process.
- Repeat visits are subject to availability.
- You must use the ticket within 12 months of your first visit (see the date on your booking confirmation if booked in advance).
- Valid only for the person named on the booking. Please bring ID with you.
- Only applies to general admission, not to paid workshops or events.
- You cannot use your annual ticket for Guided Visits or any other premium admission offer; you must pay separately for entry to these events.
- Please bring with you on your repeat visit your original booking confirmation or receipt. We may be unable to let you in if we cannot verify your original visit date.
Around with words
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest updates!